We move away from the stock standard investment managers and add a level of flexibility so that portfolios have downside protection mechanisms but also quality managers that can take advantage of the upside in markets.
We believe in ‘Risk adjusted Return’ not ‘Risky Return’.Investments are all about being paid enough to take risks, and sometimes investors accept risk for a much smaller payoff.
How we can help?
- Review the structure, performance and effectiveness of your current investments in relation to your goals and objectives.
- Provide advice in relation to establishing a diversified portfolio across asset classes, fund managers, stocks etc
- Advice in relation to building an investment strategy that is tax effective, cost effective and adaptable.
- Advice on a range of managed investments together with direct shares through our broker relationship as well as syndicated and specialist investments.
- Determine appropriate structures in which to hold assets for tax/asset protection and control purposes.